A whole week of BOGO’s.
What the heck is a BOGO you ask? I remember feeling the same when the first winter I lived in the US. BOGO all over the supermarkets – I soon found out that they are pretty awesome deals – Buy One Get One Free!
doTERRA is launching a BOGO just in time for you to get your Christmas shopping sorted and it is an amazing time to grow your own collection. Beginning on Monday the 20th each day, for 5 days only, a new BOGO deal will be announced where you will receive a free oil when you purchase the oil of the day.
- Each free oil offer will last for 24 hours only! For 5 days the promotion will be announced daily on Facebook, doterraeveryday and in your Virtual Office.
- Each day’s promotion will run, WHILE STOCKS LAST! That means you have to get in quick to ensure you don’t miss out.
- There will be a specific BOGO through the US warehouse (max 5/account) and another one through the AU warehouse (max 2/account).
It will be an awesome week! Join our Empowered Wellness facebook group to be in the know and I will be sharing lots of education on HOW to use the oils of the day, videos from medical professionals, diffuser recipes, and more! + We’ll do some awesome, daily!, giveaways.
How to order a BOGO?
New to doTERRA?
If you’re yet to purchase any doTERRA Oils, BOGO is a fantastic time to do so as it gives you even greater value.
There are two options for you to get your BOGO oils when you become a new doTERRA customer.
- Pay a one-off membership fee of $35 and get unlimited oils for an entire year, absolutely no strings attached.
- Choose any oils, blends, or consumables you like and create your custom order. No minimum order required. + Add the BOGO oil of the day and you’ll receive the FREE BOGO oil as well.
- Purchase an enrollment kit, get an even bigger discount (Over $200 discount on the Home Essentials Kit) and your $35 membership fee is waived. Add the BOGO oil of the day and you’ll receive TWO bottles for the price of one!
- Purchasing a kit is without a doubt the most valuable way to get started and how I started with doTERRA.
EXACT STEPS ON HOW TO ENROL/PURCHASE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
More info on the most popular kits below!
Already have your doTERRA account set up?
If you’re already a doTERRA customer then it’s easy:
- Log into your ‘backoffice’ via mydoterra.com
- Create a new LRP order (or adjust your existing one) and add the BOGO oil.
- You must ‘Process Now’ and ship straight away.
HOW TO ENROL/PURCHASE
> Click this link https://www.mydoterra.com/karolinejonsson/#/
>Click Join and Save
>Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you.
>Click ‘Product from AUS warehouse’
>Make sure the option “Wellness Advocate” is selected. (Not Wholesale Customer. The Wellness Advocate membership will give you a minimum 25% off on all products + my support but will NOT obligate you in any way to sell or buy.
>Enter your personal information.
>At *Enroller id*, enter my number: 3686497 (please make sure it shows you my name as I won’t know you have ordered through me otherwise)
>Then click verify
>Set yourself up with a password
>Click over to the next page
>Select what kit you’d like to order
>Enter your Credit Card details and process your order.
Or, just reach out to me, or the person who first introduced you to these oils and we’ll happily help you out.
BOGO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ready to go and want the best possible value?
Then, I definitely recommend choosing the Home Essentials Kit. It is the most intelligent way to buy, but value and collection wise and you’ll be set up at home with everything that you need for sleep, digestion, respiratory issues, immune support, energy, detox, cleaning and emotional support (and more!).
- Petal Diffuser
- 15ml Peppermint Essential Oil: allergies, invigorating, pick me up, digestive.
- 15ml Lavender Essential Oil: sleep, relaxation, burns and bites
- 15ml Frankincense Essential Oil: The King of Oils!
- 15ml Tea Tree Essential Oil: Purifying, scrapes and scratches.
- 15ml Oregano Essential Oil: natures ‘anti-biotic’, warts.
- 15ml Lemon Essential Oil: detox, cleaner, invigorating
- 5ml Deep Blue Essential Oil Blend: sore muscles
- 15ml Breathe Essential Oil Blend: respiratory blend – stuffy noses, chesty
- 15ml DigestZen Essential Oil Blend: sore, bloated or anxious tummies
- 15ml On Guard Essential Oil Blend: amazing immunity blend.
This kit will enable you to mix your own blends, have single oils on hand for next to everything.
Or maybe you feel curious and want to try it out?
If you feel intrigued and like you would want to ‘try it all out’ then I recommend Essential Collection. It has all the same oils (the top 10) as the bigger Home Essentials but 5ml bottles instead of 15ml bottles, and no diffuser.